Sunday, April 1, 2012

Whiskey Mike is 10-8.

Okay, after almost exactly a year, I'm back now.

After an almost one year break from blogging, I'm back. I can't explain why I wasn't blogging without writing a book (and I'm already doing that on another subject).  Suffice it to say that I suddenly became collateral damage in a political firefight with some local liberal ideologues that wield some power.  The fight wasn't with me, it was with my wife, but the effects were fairly devastating to us both.  But that is officially behind us, as of today.

Yes, I know...who knew I wasn't here, right?

I am going re-publicize this blog at some future date, but for now, I just want to dive back into writing and wallow around in the fuzzy warm comfort that comes from creatively expressing ones thoughts...so on the off-chance that someone actually reads this someday:  Bear with me! It's been awhile!  Just let me do a bit more wallowing, and then I'll get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment