Sunday, November 28, 2010

Team Obama Duped by Taliban Imposter.

So the smartest of the smart, elite-est of the elite, NATO (and maybe State Department?) geniuses have been punked.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I would've done better.  After all, I'm just a redneck that's barely housebroken.  I'm just sayin' that maybe these self-appointed eggheads are maybe not quite as sharp as they think they are, and maybe they're letting a little too much ideology intrude on their pragmatism. At any rate, "professionalism" is not the word that leaps to mind here.

Why do I have scenes from a particular Dan Aykroyd/Chevy Chase B movie--"Spies Like Us", I think the title was--stuck in my head now?

Of course, this would not be the first time that the genius ruling class has been punked (see here , for example).

UPDATE:  We've obtained a picture from the NATO meetings showing what we believe to be the mystery Taliban negotiator:

No comments:

Post a Comment